The value of CRM integration for support teams

I’ve been evaluating how CRM systems can enhance our customer support process, especially for corporate clients. So far, integrating our CRM tool with the helpdesk software has cut response times by about 30%. I’m curious to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences or if there are specific tools you would recommend for seamless integration.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌‍‌​⁠​‌​‍‌‌​⁠​‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍​‌‌​⁠⁠‌​​‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍⁠‌‍‍‍‌‍‍​‌⁠​‌‌​‍‍‌‌‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

I can totally relate! We saw similar results after linking our CRM with Zendesk; it’s like finding the missing puzzle piece. Have you tried using automation features to streamline follow-ups?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​⁠‍​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍‌‌⁠‍‍‌​⁠⁠‌​⁠​‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌​‌⁠​⁠​‌​⁠‌‌‌‍‍⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‍​‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

We’ve seen similar gains after integrating our CRM with Freshdesk — the automation saves time, but make sure your team’s trained on new workflows to maximize efficiency! Have you looked into any specific features?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​⁠‍​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​‌​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌‍‌​⁠​‌‌​⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‍‌‌⁠‌‌‌‍​‌‌⁠‍‍‌‌‌‌‌​⁠‌‌​‍​‌⁠‌​‌​‍⁠​⁠​​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

Integrating with HubSpot has been a game-changer for us, too. Just be cautious about data accuracy; syncing issues can occur if not monitored closely.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​⁠‍​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌‍‌⁠​‌‌⁠​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍⁠​‌​‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‍⁠‌​‌​‌‌‌‍‌‍​‌‌‌​‌‌⁠‌⁠‌⁠‌‌‌‍‍⁠‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​