I once had a customer call in, frustrated because their toaster was acting ‘unresponsive.’ After a few minutes, I realized they were pushing the buttons with the same firm pressure you’d use on a keyboard! It turns out, the toaster wasn’t broken, just very confused. It made my day, and theirs too once I explained how to make perfect toast instead.
That’s hilarious! I once reset my coffee maker thinking it needed a reboot, but it just needed water. Ever tried making toast while on a Zoom call? Multitasking can get tricky.
I had a similar moment when I tried to ‘upload’ my blender to get it to work faster, thinking about my laptop. It’s funny how we get so used to tech! But hey, at least now I know how to make a smoothie while my toast is poppin’ up, but I’d suggest keeping the appliances separate during a busy morning.
.